Naval Base Point Loma Galleys
Galley at Ballast Point (Main Base)
- Breakfast: 6:00 am - 7:30 am (Galley at Ballast Point)
- Lunch: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm (Galley at Ballast Point)
- Dinner: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm (Take 5 Restaurant)
Galley at Point Loma (Subase)
- Breakfast: 8:00 am – 9:00 am (Take 5 Restaurant)
- Lunch: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm (Take 5 Restaurant)
- Dinner: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm (Take 5 Restaurant)
CZ Hall Galley (Harbor Drive Annex)
- Breakfast: 6:00 am-7:15 am
- Lunch: 11:00 am-1:00 pm
- Dinner: 4:00 pm-5:30 pm (ESM | Admiral Kidd Club)
- Brunch: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (ESM | Admiral Kidd Club)
- Dinner: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm (ESM | Admiral Kidd Club)
Who is eligible to dine in our facility?
- Active duty personnel (U.S. and Foreign Military)
- Reservist (Inactive Duty training, Active duty training)
- National Guard
- Midshipmen and Cadets of Military Academies (U.S. and Foreign)
- Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps Midshipmen
- Escorted family members of active duty personnel and reservist on active duty
- All government travelers (on orders) when directed to subsist from the ashore galley
- Civilian personnel who work in the galley (only in their work location)
- Nonprofit youth organizations and military students
- Foreign military sales personnel
- Red Cross personnel
- The CO may, at his discretion, open the galley to retirees and other civilian personnel for special events
- Every 3rd Wednesday of the month come join us for our special meal!
- All Naval Base Point Loma employees are invited to celebrate with us!
- Enjoy our outdoor dining patio, and fresh burgers to order every Friday off of our flame grill!